Web security: Attacks and Prevention
Do you to know about the dangers that threaten you in web development?
Or you are security specialist, who craves for new knowledge?
Great, this course had been developed especially for you!
Why do I need to take this course?
- Be in trend of actual web attacks
- Do not repeat recurrence of security errors in designing and developing applications
- To improve your professional expertise
Who should take this course?
- Developers and architects for creating and designing safety applications
- Information security experts to improve their skills
- Penetration testers for understanding of the attacks causes and discover more vulnerabilities
After completing the course, I began to pay attention to the code that I had previously ignored. Thanks to the content I found serious errors during quality control process.
/ Andrey Usov, QA Engineer, 2GIS
An excellent course - clear text, each sentence is verified. I especially like quizzes, questions make you to puzzle over
/ Max, Software Developer / Alawar
You can find a lot of wrong information in Internet about security the use of which creates an illusion of protection. It’s a pleasure that so much quality material has been collected in one site.
/ Igor, Software Engineer / Pushwoosh, Inc
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) is an attack that allows an attacker to make requests to various sites under victim user. If the victim comes to a site containing a malicious code, a request is sent from her username to another service (social network) performing a destructive action (deleting the user's account).Explanation Prevention Quiz
Attacks and Prevention
- Actual web attacks with examples
- A wrong ways of preventing attacks
- Security methods guaranties elimination of attacks
- Quizzes for the material fixation